1. After celebrating my best friend's birthday over Labor Day, I've learned that wine makes me sleepy. And sleepiness from wine can only mean one thing - I'm old.
2. Wine without cheese is like saying Hall without Oates. I can't go for that, noooo can do, no I can't go for that!
3. Chinese food tastes the best right and is the most well deserved at 8 PM after a gym workout.
4. During a hot yoga class, all I could think about was a large order of french fries at McDonalds. I refuse to eat anything from McDonalds but the fries? Ohhhhh, the fries.....
5. As number 2, 3, and 4 indicates - I'm
a little overdue for an afternoon snack STARVING.
6. My dog is totally overdue for a grooming and is starting to look a little bit like the Abominable Snowman on crack.
7. My husband and I are scheduled for a night out with some friends in a few weeks. And because it's an event that extends beyond 9 PM, you can bet we're already taking the necessary naps to be able to hang beyond 10:30 PM.
8. I named my GPS Felipe. And my iPhone, Flash. Important gadgets need important names.
9. A new box of Crayola Crayons still make me smile. Did I ever tell you about the time I flipped out because in first grade, this kid stole my silver and copper Crayons from the box and THEN PROCEEDS TO COLOR WITH THEM WHILE I WATCH?!?!?
10. Another photo session booked for this weekend and I am super stoked!! It's going to be fabulous so stay tuned!!
Oh and this photo? Wow.....